Here are the SUPER mom and dad! I have to tell this story because I am so proud of them and how they are dealing with life. Matt has been going to school full time and teaching drum lessons since Sept 2008. Raquel has been working full time getting Matt through school. WOW I am so proud of them. Then they decided to have a baby last year. They have both been taking care of Caroline since she was born in Sept 2010. Matt has been doing it three days a week while Raquel has worked. Matt will graduate from U of U in May with his BA degree in Economics. Matt told Raquel he is excited to get a job because being a mom is tough!! Matt has done a great job being a Mr Mom but Raquel is very excited to be a stay at home mom. GOOD JOB KIDS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment