Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Other Grandchildren!

I haven't seen this little group for sometime now and we decided we needed our fix. It is Brinley's birthday the same day as Marks. When we meet Miss Brinley she was 18 months old. She is the one in the blue next to Kael. We have celebrated her and Marks birthday for 4 years now and what a fun time it has been. I love this little group of people. They have really grown over the years. left to right is Brielle, Brady, Brinley, Kael, and Mr. Trail on the end......
We should have had Brinley and Mark but we didn't get one this year.
She is a cute little lady!!
Do you love my flowers.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Super cute!!! What a blessing you are to our kids! I love the pic with you and Brin. Thanks for the fruit we have been enjoying. I didn't know my kids like grapefruit, they LOVED it!!! Thanks!