Who would have thought we could take a picture of an unborn baby put it on the computer email it to your mom and place it on a blog for all to see????
This a picture of our granddaughter Caroline Joleen Bell. WHAT? Yes it is! I can't believe it.I am going to be a grandma. I wonder what she will call me? gammy, mammy, granny, oma, there are so many words that can be used. We are so excited we can't wait. Of course we will have to wait! Ok I am rambling. I just wanted to share this picture. Isn't she cute!!
2 comments:
With your girls' German background, you will definitly be "OMA". And what a wonderful "oma" you will be--I can't wait to meet her. That profile shot of her in the ultrasound is so cute--check out the button nose!
She's a doll already with a DARLING name!
Post a Comment