I love General Conference time every 6 months. I always look and listen for what they are telling us. I love that they don't have any assignments they are to pray and ask God what he wants his people to hear. I heard many things and I am sure not everyone heard what I did. I heard a lot about families, mothers and fathers doing their duty as parents. I learned a lot about our trials and lessons we have and they are for our good. I love President Monson. He talked about our Savior and his life and death. It was for us that he did all of this. I feel the love of the Savior in my life everyday. I see people each day who are in pain and sorrow. They need the Saviors love and I hope I can give some small part to them. The best lesson I learned was about Mary and Martha. I have always pegged Martha as the bad sister for not stopping and listening. I feel that I am a Martha a lot of the time. I really want to be both Mary and Martha and after hearing Brother Schwitzer talk I know I can be both. Martha wasn't a bad sister she had much faith in Jesus Christ and knew him well. For my birthday a good friend gave me the Mary Martha and Me. I have started it and am enjoying it so far.
Sister Beck always does a great job. Her talk wasn't anything new. Mothers who know do the right thing. Strengthen their homes and families, search for personal revelation, improve themselves so they improve their families. She makes me want to do better.
I could go on and on but I wouldn't. I will end with saying I LOVE CONFERENCE!
No comments:
Post a Comment