Ok so WHO likes to move NOT ME?????????
This week we moved all the kids. Raquel and Matt to a new house (so cute) and Joleen in with them. Temporary for 3 months. Then we moved all of Joleen's belongings to our garage for storage. Texas will be the next big move in July for Joleen. TRUTH! It wasn't to bad. They both had some good helpers that made it go by fast. We got both households pretty much moved in 2 days. Everyone was great help and the kids had their stuff packed up for the most part. I wish I had pictures of the new home. I am sure Raquel will be posted them soon. The picture below is a lunch break we took on Thursday. Josh and Kristen were out having treatments at the Huntsman so we meet them for lunch as well. SO to top off the 2 days of moving it was snowing most of the time. Thus the snow on the girls in the picture. The Good News is! It's DONE!!
1 comment:
I heard Raquel had found a house. Where is it? Did they buy it or are they renting? So fun to have a HOUSE! I can't wait to see it. I'm also so happy you were able to connect and have lunch with Kristen & Josh.
Post a Comment