This was a great week.1st.On Sunday I was asked to speak to a ward about Visiting Teaching/Home Teaching. For some of you that are reading this you may not know what that is. It is a system that Heavenly Father has set up in the LDS church to help us keep track of each other and watch over each other. It is a wonderful program and I have found many life long friends from being a Visiting Teacher. I was asked to share my testimony about my experiences. See this blog here for my story. I had a sweet experience in that ward as I had many friends there and family who supported my words. I got the roses from Paris as a Thank you. I loved them and they have been so beautiful all week.
2nd. On Monday night we had a birthday party for Jessica (my niece) who turned 30 on the 30th of Dec. We meet at Cafe Rio and had a fun evening of visiting and eating. Her mother in law made the cake homemade. It is Jessica's favorite, pumpkin cake. So good!
3rd It was New Years Eve on Thursday and we had a little dinner party and a game of crazy bridge with my family and a good friend Susan. She was the only one who wanted a picture so there you have it. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
4th. In the winter I get a little stir crazy in the house and may Mark play games with me. I am proud to say I won this game with 15 destinations. Ticket to Ride is a fun game. You all should try it sometime.
5th I worked in the Temple on Saturday in the Youth Center. I had a 3 month old baby girl. She sleep in my arms the whole time she was there and it was so sweet. I felt like I had angel from heaven in my arms. It was a great feeling.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5th

No comments:
Post a Comment