God's Hand has been so comforting this year as I have really watched for it EVERYWHERE. I have been amazed at his love for me and mine. He is aware of EVERYTHING I do. My every need. I feel his love and arms around. I thank God for my life everyday!
1. Saying goodbye is hard to do. We left Michigan on Dec 26th to come home. I always have a hard time leaving and saying goodbye. The kids were great and smiling and waving at us as we drove out of sight. We drove the 2 hours to the airport and had a great visit with Joleen. We stopped at our favorite Italian Restaurant in Salina Michigan to have some lunch before we put Joleen on her flight. Inside joke! Our flight wasn't until 9:30 at night and Jo went out at 3:30 so we decided to catch a movie. We took a cab to a movie theater 7 miles from the airport. we saw Saving Mr. Banks.here Great movie and worth your time. We spent $71 to get there watch the movie and get back to the airport. The most expensive movie we have ever seen. Worth every penny and saved us from 6 hours in the Detroit Airport. We got back in time to eat dinner there and catch our flight home. Over all it was the best Christmas ever. Thanks kids!!
2. As we were leaving the Bell's, Dan and Connie were flying in to see the kids. While they were there this week Matt blessed Fern. What a blessing to have Priesthood holders who can do the ordinances needed. Thanks Matt for being worthy.
1.
2. Blessing day Dec, 29th 2013
Hillsdale Michigan

No comments:
Post a Comment