Sunday, October 27, 2013

God's Hand #35 Love Life and family!

1st. Amber is a blessing in my life and this week for FHE we celebrated her 36th birthday. She was my first niece born and I loved her so much. She was the cutest little red headed girl you have ever seen. She was sweet and kind.So fun to dress and play with. My friend Jean and I loved to take her places and we had her a lot when we were 16 yrs old. Good time. She is still that kind, sweet, AWESOME red headed girl. 
Love ya girl!

2nd. God's hand is everywhere in the fall colors. I went for a walk and took some pictures, like I do each year and had to posted them. Those pumpkins are from my garden. 

3rd. Mark is my sweetheart and best friend. He canned turkey this week and he was proud of himself as I was VERY proud of him. It looks great and will be well used this winter for fast evening meals.
 Thanks honey

4th. Today at church we had talk given by a sister that touched my heart and had made we really think about who I am ALL the time and not just on Sundays. Here is a quote from Elder Jeffery R. Holland in a talk given at Dixie College Sept 2012.
 Elder Holland described three incidents where he witnessed Babylon in these latter days. One of these incidents involved an LDS sports fan who excused his degrading behavior at a basketball game because, as he told Elder Holland, “we check our religion at the door.” - See more at: http://universe.byu.edu/2012/09/09/elder-holland-dont-check-your-religion-at-the-door/#sthash.ieMooW1L.dpuf
The talk is really good if you want to read it all. 
Sometime when  I am not is a good mood I don't treat people as kindly as I should. This a good talk about ALWAYS wearing our religion no matter where we are. Loved it!

1st.

2nd


 3rd


1 comment:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

wow those little bushes in front of the house are finally coming into their own. It only took them 15 years. ha ha