Monday, October 21, 2013

God's Hand #34 Mom's birthday and my sweet babes

God's hand is everywhere in my life. I feel overwhelmed sometimes at the blessings I have. 
1. This week was my mother in law, Joyce Kremin's 80th birthday on the 20th of Oct. She looks incredible for her age. I know her eyes are closed in this picture but it is still cute of her and Mark. We went over and took her a scrapbook of the family reunion that we had this summer. She loved it!
2. Joleen-is an amazing women. This week she went to Boston for a few days for school. She found a vegan restaurant and had french toast with no eggs or milk. She said they were  GREAT! She walked some of the Freedom Trail before going to her meetings. She even got a 5 star hotel the day she got there for a steal! If you know Jo at all you know this was a BIG deal because she likes to always have a plan. Spontaneity isn't her thing!
3rd. My little Bell family. They are loving being in Hillsdale Michigan. They went to the county fair. It is a small town fair with a lot of flair! And as you can see the kids were wore out after a BIG day! 


1.

2.
3rd.





1 comment:

Dianne, Jeremy & Konner said...

I'm so glad you still do this. We like to read it. Your grand babies are getting so big. So glad your close to them. It's wonderful. Hope all is well.