Monday, September 16, 2013

God's Hands #29 New life-harvest time!

1st. Harvest time is always a great time of year. We have not had a garden for years. It was so fun to have one and see it grow. It was beautiful and we got corn, LOTS of potatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, winter squash. The weather has been great and we are still getting produce. 

 2nd Babies are always a breath away from God. When I hold a new baby I feel God's hand in mine. We had two new babies this week in our families. 1st one was Elizabeth Ann Ostler, born Sept 10th. Parents Emily and Todd Ostler. Emily is Bill and Laurie's daughter. What a blessing this baby is because Em was told she could not get pregnant. 
 Then came Mr Corbin Wayne Spafford on Sept 13th to Jessica and Curtis Spafford. Jessica is my brother Lance and his wife Becky's  daughter. He was a doll and wide awake but not a peep out of him. 
 I am so thankful for life. I need to enjoy each day more. Each day is a gift from God! Thank you

1 comment: