1st. FAMILY-My kiddos are a great blessing and ALWAYS God's hand in my life. I am amazed at their little spirits. Joleen sent Harmon this car for his birthday but you can see that Miss C is in the driver seat for now. Harmon loved being on the back for now!! I love how well they get along. That is a blessing.
2nd. FRIENDS! Paris and Ren invited us for dinner on the mountain Friday night. we had a nice dinner with, Brett and Cindy, Brad and Joyce. They all were camping for the weekend but Mark worked all weekend so we just went up for the night.
3rd. FRIENDS-FAMILY Paris asked me if I wanted to donate to a golf tournament that was a fund raiser for cancer. We got two luminary's to decorate. I did one for Cindy Krall and one for Josh. They say that cancer is the disease of LOVE. it brings the best out in people to serve and take care of each other.
1.
2.
3.



No comments:
Post a Comment