Tuesday, September 17, 2013

God's Hand #30 The Storm

Last night I picked my garden and here is my harvest. I was going to put them on the blog before but in lieu of the STORM we just had I am going to include them  here. Aren't they beautiful? I feel so blessed that I picked them all last night. There were more but it has been great weather so I decided to leave them there so they could get bigger. Bad choice! But grateful I got these. So back to the storm. I have lived in Vernal for 37 years and have never seen hale come down like this. I wasn't even home at the time when it hit my house but drove right into it. You will see the before and after pictures of my garden. INCREDIBLE!
Thankful I live in Utah and not Colorado where all the flooding is happening. THANK YOU!

 Before the storm a few days ago!
 After the storm today around 7pm.

 It looked like someone had taken the weed whacker to my zucchini plant. 

My neighbor Elisa put a quarter in her hands so you can see the size. 


Elisa shoveling the leaves like snow.



No comments: