Monday, September 9, 2013

God's Hand #28 Girl Friends and Family!

I know I always put family in my the header but my family is God'd hand in my life. I love my family. 
1st. I went to SLC with Mariann Gudac. She is my good friend from high school (on the right in red). we went to see our friend Cyd Fox  (blonde in striped shirt) who we were celebrating her graduation from  University of Utah with a music degree. Great accomplishment at 52 yrs old. Lori Golding (blonde in blue) I want  you to know these two blondes are natural even at 52. All three are my good friends and I love them with all my heart. We had a great weekend, laughing a lot, eating a lot, talking a lot, sleeping a little, and shopping a little. We ate dinner at Em's here as Cyd's son Davis works there. It was AWESOME!

2nd Jesse and Hannah wedding. 
Sept. 8th 2013 at Western Plaza Hotel at 6 pm in the evening. 
Scott and Dawn are Jesse's parent. Rocky and Vanessa came from Colorado. Amber helped decorate and Aimee and Jared, Levi and Jeremy and Dainne were also there to support. Mike and Scott were both there and I never miss an opportunity to get my picture with my siblings.
 Hannah's father Rabbi Scott married them. They had a nice meal served. 

1st.






2nd