1. WOMEN! I have so many wonderful women in my life. I wanted to share a few things about some amazing women. Sister Dalton spoke in General Conference and here are some of her words about women.
As daughters of God we are each unique and different in our
circumstances and experiences. And yet our part matters—because we matter. Our
daily contributions of nurturing, teaching, and caring for others may seem
mundane, diminished, difficult, and demeaning at times, and yet as we remember
that first line in the Young Women theme—“We are daughters of our Heavenly
Father, who loves us”—it will make all the difference in our relationships and
our responses.
When we know who we are it does make a difference. I have had so many wonderful women in my life. I would love to name all of them in this blog but there isn't room.
So I am going to name just a few.
My daughters to start!
Joleen Kremin
She an amazing women. She sent me a wonderful Mothers card and made me feel important. She is always moving and working to make herself better. She is a great example to me as she serves in her ward family. She told me that today she held a little 2 month old baby and it felt so good. She is always helping when and where she can. Learning to except the Lords will and doing a great job at it.
Raquel Kremin Bell
Raquel called me today and felt bad she didn't send me a card. She read to me some sweet words from Sister Dalton and thanked me for being a good mother to her. We both cried and felt the spirit of WOMEN HOOD! She is a great little mom.
Doing amazing things with her family.
The best thing about my girls is that they love each other
and are there for each other.
I do not have a current picture. I love this one!
2nd Mary Crafts-Homer is my dear sweet friend of over 25 years. She went through a divorce a few years ago that was painful and sad. She has been through so much in her life but has a great attitude about it. She met Rick and was married 2 years ago. They are such great people and make a great couple. Mary amazes me with her strength and courage.
She is very busy lady as she owns and operates Culinary Crafts. here
She is kind, loving, strong, beautiful, caring, smart, honest, creative, patient, Christ Like and a very good mother and friend.
Happy Mothers Day
to all my WONDERFUL friends!
Mark and I walked a trail in Park City on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful morning. I love this ranch that sets right off the freeway. I found out that it is a protected area and will never be developed into anything but a working ranch.
HI UTE RANCH!
HI UTE RANCH!
I had the best Mothers day week. Thank you Mark!

2 comments:
LOVE YOU
Love you oodles!
Post a Comment