I don't where to begin so I will start with these two cute faces.
1st Caroline and Harmon-they love bath time together. They are so cute with each other and the greatest blessing this week is email, pictures and Skype. Hoe did we live without it?
2nd FHE is always a blessing. See the new kids table. I am so excited!!
3rd Mark helped Clint and Tine make the dreams come true to build their own home. Mark dug the basement and loved every minute of it. It took 1 1/2 days to complete. On top of that is was Tina's birthday on May 15th. Happy birthday girl! we had a little party in their new yard, which is the field right now but some day it will be a beautiful yard.
4th BIG blessing. Thanks to mom and dad Kremin's Christmas gift we were able to get new windows this year. Don't they look great. If your ever in the neighbor stop by. Not sure the dude's name who put in the windows but he was funnier then heck.
5th Raquel send me a Mothers day gift-homemade napkins. The girl knows what I love and that is cloth napkins. Learned that from my GREAT mom.
6th Last blessing was I had the opportunity to plants flowers in mom Kremins flower beds (our gift to her each year Mother's Day) but this is special year as it is for Shelby Ann Kremin's wedding coming right up in July. Yes I know Miss Shelby was suppose to be on a mission in San Antonio, TX. at this point in time. But plans change and change they did for her. She is now marring a nice young man (Matt) on July 20th. But the best part about this day was that my two sister in laws helped buy and plant the flowers. It is so nice and comforting the support that comes from family. Shelby was there of course and she was so happy with the colors and the flowers we picked.

1 comment:
what a darling format to blog. I am so glad you like the napkins I was worried you wouldn't. I love you, you're the best mommy!
Post a Comment