This blog is about 4 GREAT women who happen to be my nieces. Now mind you I have many more that live in Vernal and many others cities but today I wanted to high light these 4. I spend a lot of time with these women and I learn so much from them. So here are their stories. Each are different but important to me. I hope I don't hurt anyone's feels with the tribute. I love all my nieces very much.
I will start with the top left hand corner. Jessica Spafford is her name. She is my youngest brother Lance's daughter. She has a great hubby Curtis and 2 very cute and busy boys. Cade and Jace. She is a busy mom with a part time job as a pharmaceutical Tech and a Mary Kay distributor. She keeps me in my make-up. She keeps me posted on my brothers families and is a great daughter and sister keeping her family together with parties and events. She is a committed wife, mother, daughter and christian. Thank for the friendship.
Next is Whitney Muir on the top right corner. She is Marks brother Calvin's daughter. She has a little family of 2 boys 1 girl and a new one on the way in Sept 2012. Her hubby is Jon, Kael, Brady and Miss Oakley this little group is a very busy bunch. She is a stay at home mom with many jobs. She babysits in her home to make a extra buck to help out. Her and Jon have been married 10 years and have lived most of the time in Vernal. They spend most FHE nights with our family and many other family events with us. Their children feel like our own grandchildren.Thanks for sharing. Whit is one amazing wife, mother, sister, daughter and faithful in her beliefs.
Lower left corner is Miss Amber Hancock Dubiak. She is my oldest brother Mike's daughter. She is so awesome to me. She is a single mom with a 15 year old son, need I say more!! George is a active teenager and very smart. Amber has been living in Mesa AZ for many years and after taking care of her mom for years who passed away from cancer she moved to Vernal. She wanted to be close to family again. We are so excited to have her home.
She has a college degree in medical billing and is VERY good at it. My hands go up to her for all she does for me and the ones she loves. She is a great daughter, sister, mother and one amazing women.
Last but not lease is Kristen Baumgarten. Kristen is Marks oldest Brother Bill's daughter. Kristen is the wife of Josh and mother of Kimball, McKay, Benson and Eliza. Now this group are also a very busy set of children. Kristen is busy taking care of them, working two jobs and caring for her husband who has a brain tumor. She is one amazing women with faith like Job. She is strong and committed to doing what the Lord wants. She loves the Lord and is doing his will as hard as it is some days.
So in closing what I wanted to do in the post is tell these women how proud I am of them and all the different lives they lead and let them know they are my hero's. Ladies keep up the faith and hard work it will pay off in the end. NEVER give up.
I love you all!

2 comments:
Thanks Aunt Colette!! I love you so much and I learn so much from you too!! Thanks for everything you do!!!
wonderful beautiful women!
Post a Comment