One of my first visits for the day was my friend Paris. She and I are very good friends and we have been exercising and dieting together. Here is a picture with our first 10 pounds GONE! We are both working on 10 more. Watch for pictures.

My birthday is April 6th and I love my day.

FHE had a little party for me on Monday the 4th, Trail is helping me.

Thanks Patti. My sister sent me photo key chain. I LOVE IT!

My mom and dad gave me this plaque. I love it.

Joleen sent flowers FTD. They are so cute.

It got a little embarrassing as the day went by. I got 4 banquets of flowers. Many gifts, phone calls, emails, visits from friends. My niece Amber took me to lunch.

Jessica McKeacknie was visiting our office and she wanted to take my picture. My office family gave me all "OVER THE HILL" balloons, cane. They thought it was pretty funny. It was all in fun. They also gave me an ice cream cake that we shared with the whole building.
For dinner that night our friend Monica took us to dinner at my favorite Mexican food place. You all know it. Don Pedro's, well next to my own place, Colette's kitchen.
Thanks to everyone for making my 50th so great!
2 comments:
50 looks great on you!
Colette, happy belated birthday! I'm terrible but I love you so much. When I was growing up we really didn't celebrate birthdays and I just can't ever seem to remember any but my kids. Love you!
Post a Comment