Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morn!

The name of this picture is "He Lives". This is what I believe, He lives and Loves us. He is around us all the time to help and lift us up. I love spring and I love Easter. I love that it represents starting over and the coming of a new live. My grandma Fern would always say to me "tomorrow is a new sunshine". Meaning that each day is a new start for us because Christ died for us so we could live, love, repent, and be with him again. I love my Savior. We don't have to be prefect today. As long as we are trying he is happy and waiting for us. We are really his hands and what our hands do show others his love. We love as he loved! I love life!

Simon Dewey is one of my favorites. If you have been to my home you know this is true!

No comments: