I love this picture of the Savior. It is painted by Carl Bloch and one of my favorites. This conference touched my soul. Elder Holland ended it by telling us that no one is assigned a topic. Everyone is to pray-fast-ponder and do it all over again until they KNOW what the Lord wants them to tell us. He told us that every testimony is of love and a warning. As prophets of God they are to warn us. There was much about service and how it helps us deal with our trials. Much about women and how AMAZING they are. I loved the talks who talked about their wife's. Elder Scott so cute!! I didn't know he had a sense of humor. There were many words about following our Savior as little children do. Love as Christ does! No pain we suffer is ever wasted. In lieu of what is going on with my niece Kristen and her family I hope I have the faith to help and comfort her. We live to die and we die to live. We can't let our fears dissolve or faith. Tithing! We believe in eternal families. The Atonement is for ALL! Where is your desire? Spring brings renewal and the Savior renews us. Love the Lord with your might, mind and soul. Love our neighbor as we love our selves. By small and simple deeds the world goes around. Hearken to the spirit. Preach the gospel all the time and if needed us words. Personal growth is the out come of all trials. Revelation can be like the light coming on in a bedroom or like the sun rise each day. 115 Temples in 30 years. Most members live with in 200 miles of a Temple. 3 new Temples announced. Have a picture of the Temple in our homes. Divine Chastening. To do or to be?? Are we Mormons of Saints? Forgiveness. Ensign to the World. I am sure some of you are wondering (if you even read this far) what was all that. It was my random notes and thoughts from the weekend. I love my family so much and I want to share my life with them. I want to serve them and be there for them. I have faith that we will all be together in the next life. I love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment