weight watchers!
I started going this week to weight watchers. Now you girls who know me know I have gone to Jean Maries weight class for years. Like 16 years to be exact. Her class is the American Diabetic diet. It is really good and I always lose weight and then I gain it back and back to class I go again. Losing weight is a long time fight for me and many people I know. I know where I am weak and I know what I need to do, so here we go. My daughter has been on WW for a year and she is looking so GREAT! I have lots of friends there so I feel support. 2 of my nieces are also in the class. The picture below is my beginning picture.
I started going this week to weight watchers. Now you girls who know me know I have gone to Jean Maries weight class for years. Like 16 years to be exact. Her class is the American Diabetic diet. It is really good and I always lose weight and then I gain it back and back to class I go again. Losing weight is a long time fight for me and many people I know. I know where I am weak and I know what I need to do, so here we go. My daughter has been on WW for a year and she is looking so GREAT! I have lots of friends there so I feel support. 2 of my nieces are also in the class. The picture below is my beginning picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment