Valentines 1978 was our first date and I have told this story before but wanted to say a few short words about my man. he came with a card and chocolates in hand. My grandma was over taken by his charm from the get go. I was a bit leary because I was 16 years old and he was 21. I was scared really. But it all was great. He was funny and very nice. Didn't try to kiss me or anything. We have always joked about the card he gave me. I said it was a bit to much for a first date and he said it was a Mickey Mouse card. Well I went looking for it this week and found it in a box of old letters. See proof below. As you can see from the words he wrote then I had him hook line and sinker!!
I have always wanted a dozen roses and he is so good to get me flowers for special days but NEVER 12. I keep telling him just buy me some from Wal-mart that will do me. No he had to get them from the floral shop because he always wants the BEST for me. He has always saw my worth and I am still looking for it but getting closer. That is why I love him so he brings out the best in me.



No comments:
Post a Comment