Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our 1st Solo with Caroline!

I was getting ready to leave work on Friday and go to SLC to babysit Caroline for the weekend,while Matt and Raquel went in their first over night date since she was born in Sept. He asked me why I was so excited and why do I take so many pictures of this baby, why do I show them to EVERYONE?? WHY? WHY? WHY?? Well she is my first grandchild and who knows when or how many we will ever get. He has 10 children and 2 grandchildren and growing fast. We have 2 daughters-one son in law-one baby girl! Why not enjoy her and them as much as we can. We never know when life will change. I feel it is such a gift to be a daughter, sister, mother and now a grandmother. WOW to be a women. I love it and I love my life. I thank God for all I have and for ever minute I have to be here and enjoy my family. They are my greatest joy! Thank you family!
I have now posted pictures of our wonderful weekend.

Lunch at Trio!
We were eating and she wanted what we had, ice, lemons! Look at those lips!!
She likes it sour already!

She loves her hands!
Loves to read-well maybe just eating the book for now!



Big eyes!











She loves her bath each night. Look at those legs!!
















Self photo!




Ready for Church!















She is so fun!








So Sweet!














Good Morning!








No comments: