So what is the big deal about 50? I will and most all my friends will turn 50 this year. I am excited to be 50. I feel 20, I look 50 but who cares!! Here is a picture of my good friends Tim and Melinda and they are also my employers and they are a great team. I work for Tim at the insurance office and I have a great friendship with Melinda his wife. They treat me very well and for the most part I love my job. Mostly because of them! Thank you!
It was Melinda's birthday today and we had a party for her last weekend. Her daughter did most of the work and we showed up to have cake and ice cream. The cake was so cute and tasted GREAT! Thank you for the nice evening!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming! You're the best! xoxo
Post a Comment