Christmas night we had dinner with family and friends. Mom and Dad, Cliff Johnson, Eric (Marks brother) Matt & Raquel. Amber and
George my
niece and nephew! Joleen and baby.
We had ham, sweet
potatoes,
green bean casserole, and heavenly mashed potatoes. THANKS mom! I made beautiful
pumpkin pies, with no sugar YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the good pies I made the next day! Banana creme for Joleen and cherry for Raquel!
Great grandma Coleen holding Caroline!

Amber and
George!

Shelby and Caroline. Shelby is Eric's daughter our
niece!

Me and my baby!

We played a LOT of games. This is Ticket to Ride! Fun game! we watched a movie or two and over all had a wonderful visit with our children!

We had plenty of snow to help Joleen feel the Christmas Spirit!

There were MANY naps
taking over the weekend! proof in the pudding!

I had a cold so I keep my distance most of the time! BOOHOO!

Over all it was a great weekend. We went to Church the next day and showed Caroline off to the Whole ward. Thank you kids for coming and making our Christmas!
2 comments:
Anytime but next year lets do it in TX!
We loved being home for CHristmas you are the best parents a girl could ask for! LOVE YOU
Post a Comment