Mark has had a fun year this year of 2010 he became a grandpa 1st of all and most important. He killed a black bear with his bow, fished in Alaska and Mexico. Hunted elk in New Mexico. I have given him a hard time about showing off the bear before his granddaughter. Truth is, she is his most prized trophy. This picture below shows what he loves most, her sleeping on grandpa. She loves her grandpa.

Here is the Big Elk hunt in New
Mexico. He took his horses and helped a friend get an Elk in a
road less area. He was pretty proud of those horses for doing all the work.

Here is a catch of the day in Seward Alaska!

Here is the bear.

Now here is the bear. Merry Christmas Mark! We are going to remodel!
What I really wanted to say about my man is that he is kind and caring and loving to me. He gets what he wants but he wants me to get what I want as well. My greatest joy this year is seeing him have fun. My family is my greatest joy and oh how I love them!
1 comment:
Man! My dad is super cool!
Post a Comment