Golda Carroll is a dear friend of mine who turned 100 years today Dec 4th. She was the same age as President Hinckley and she told us all the time. I was her visiting teacher some 20 years ago and she taught me some great lessons. One day she said to me Sister Kremin you are 50 years younger then me so don't compare us, "I have had 50 more years to perfect myself then you". She wasn't being funny she was serious. I was pretty low on the day she said this to me and I can say it truly changed my life. We are all on the journey and it will take a life time. Thank you Sister Carroll for your love. She didn't know me today but we had a nice visit and I had to have a picture!
Thank you for ALWAYS setting a good example for me and many others! Love ya
No comments:
Post a Comment