Sunday, January 17, 2016

Finding Joy-My heart is full!

I have reflected a lot this week on life, family, and my purpose in life. Some deep thoughts have gone on in my head. One thing that always keeps coming to my heart was my family, my girls, my babies, my men. I love my life and I love these people more than I am explain. I am thankful for the knowledge that they are mine. We will always be family. We will always have each other NOW MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
Here are our family pictures we had taken in Hillsdale Michigan over Christmas Holiday. Joleen gave each of us new outfits and a photo shoot. We took them at the Library at the Hillsdale College. You can really see the kids personalities coming out in the pictures.
Caroline - 5 years
Harmon - 31/2 years
Fern - 2 years
Date the pictures we taken is Dec 28th 2015
ENJOY!














No comments: