Sunday, January 10, 2016

Find Joy-I love Winter

I know most people say I HATE WINTER. I love it in more ways then one. We need the moisture. we need the freezing temps to kill the bugs. It's not Christmas without snow. This picture is our back yard today. Mark and went for a little walk this morning and it was a winter wonderland.

I am posting some pictures of our new project. Remodeling the main bathroom. We just started and Mark had fun on Demo Day. If you haven't seen here Fixer Upper go check out the link. It has gave us motivation to do some work at our  house. We also helped Matt and Raquel build a indoor playhouse. it is awesome. Christmas morning they had it ruffed in and Matt has been working hard on it since then. A few pictures below. The final will come soon. 
We also got a new couch after 23 years of the same one. Though it was a good one we needed a new look and new setting room. It is a double recliner. So soft and comfortable.
Last but not least a cute picture of my cute hubby. He is wearing his new sweater Joleen got him for Christmas. 










No comments: