Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding Joy-Reading, learning, and growing

I have a confession. I don't like to read. I have never been a good reader or speller. I have always struggled with it. I have learned that I can listen to books and get MORE out of them then reading them. Even my scriptures I listen too now. Raquel showed me how to load books on my phone. I can check books out of our county library.  I got started back in Oct listening to fiction books while I am exercising. I have loved it. At Christmas Raquel told me about a fiction book about Christ's Life. 
The Robe by Floyd Douglas.
 I started to listen to it and I loved it. It is a great book about one of the Roman soldiers who killed Christ. I give it 5 stars. Along with it I thought it would be good to listen to Jesus the Christ. I have learned so much in a short 2 weeks about the Savior and how to follow his foot steps. 
I give Jesus the Christ 
6 stars. Great read or listening. 


No comments: