1. Utah Insurance License Testing. It was a big deal for me to take this test. I REALLY didn't think I could pass it for one thing. I haven't studied for a test for over 35 years. I have never wanted to take it because I didn't want the responsibility at work. Whit took it a few months ago and passed. She is a Brain.!! We both had to go to SLC to work out of our main office for a few days and I took the test (2nd time around) while we were there. We meet Chris and Cass for dinner. We ate at the Copper Onion. It was pretty good.
2. This week for scouts we did a history hike in the cemetery. President Caldwell and Nena helped me as they both have grandparents buried there. They each told a story about their lives. I also had Ian Ferry and Brant Johnson talk about their family member. It was a great activity and everyone did a good job.
3. We moved the rest of Amber's household to Denver this weekend. We left on Sunday afternoon and drove to Rifle where the truck broke down. After a phone consultation with our friend Ren we knew we had blown a turbo boost tube and this is what gives the truck power. So needless to say we weren't going anywhere. It was 4:30 on a Sunday afternoon. We made a few calls to stores and no one had the part. Mark wanted to go the the Ford dealer and see if they had an emergency phone number. I never thought this would work. Amber and he left George and myself at the truck. I told George I wanted to say a prayer. He gave me his look and I said "let's do it". I said a short prayer and asked for help to get the truck going. After the prayer Amber sent a text and said they found a guy at the shop washing his car. Long story short he called the parts guy and he came and get us the part. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER! This was a blessing beyond belief. We are back on the road in under 2 hours. We arrived in Denver around 10 pm. Unloaded the horse trailer and headed to a hotel. Got some sleep and drove back to Vernal that next morning.
1.
2.



No comments:
Post a Comment