Sunday, June 15, 2014

06-15-14 Fathers Day and facetime

Hope and Faith decided to come out for Fathers Day so mom had a picnic for the whole family. It was a potluck dinner and the food was GREAT! Kremin's always do it up right. Shelby flew out for the weekend of Fathers Day. Emily and Todd came with Miss Beth. She is a sweet baby. Halle cane and spent the night at our home and we had a wonderful time. Everyone but Cal was here so the traditional family pic was taken with a stand it with the bag over their head. This year Aiden was voted in. He was so cute. 







 Who every came up with Skype, Face-time, Google Chat? Who cares because I love it and I can't live with out it now that I have had a taste. Below are my face-time pics with my babies this week. We can see each other and visit just like if we were in the same room. I can't feel them but I can see them and it feels GREAT!





 We love having BBQ on our deck with good food. Love summer!
 Went to SLC to see friends. We went to dinner and has a GREAT visit but to short!
Lori Searle Golding-Diane Morrell Meek. 



No comments: