Mission:
Bountiful Baskets Food Co-op (BBFC) provides food to all interested people within the
communities it serves and seeks to reach out to those who are marginalized due to
economic or social status by ensuring that the value of the food is beneficial for these
groups. BBFC seeks to support local farming, organic farming and family farms as well
as keep agriculture profitable for farmers in America. BBFC supports grassroots efforts
by empowering individuals to develop new co-op sites.
Vision:
Affordable foods for healthier families.
Values
BBFC values the availability of a variety of healthy yet inexpensive foods from
ecologically and socially conscientious sources within the United States that preserve our
heritage of farming.
I am excited and hope you all will join in and participate if you live in Vernal. I need some help and can use all the I can get. Our next date is March 8th so if you can help me please call and let me know. If you don't know anything about it here is the website.
http://www4.bountifulbaskets.org/
Now on to the best part of my week getting pictures of the babes. I got this one today of Miss C in her new Valentines dress that grandma Bell sent her. THANK YOU!
These are her words today when she put it on "Its a perfect fit, and I can really dance in this dress"
These are her words today when she put it on "Its a perfect fit, and I can really dance in this dress"
Buddy can say a few words, NO, momma, daddy, more, hello. He is so cute. Miss Fern is smilie girl!!


No comments:
Post a Comment