Sunday, February 9, 2014

02-08-14 Bountiful Baskets

 This week when I went to get my basket there again was the sign reading, We need a site coordinator or this site will close in 2 weeks. The sign has been there for a month or more but I have ignored it HOPING someone would step up to the plate. Why me I keep asking my brain that wouldn't stop telling me you can do it. I don't want to do it I would say back. Well as we all stood around getting our food someone said I can do it once a month but not both Saturdays. One lady said she could do it as well but NOT BOTH weeks. So pretty soon I felt my month saying I can do it once a month but not twice as well. So here we go, 4 women agreeing to do it for a year. Colette, Penelope, Stephanie and ShawnJo. 
I love the whole concept that we can get produce at such a reduced cost and it helps everyone involved. I have  been getting a basket for years and I guess it is time to give back. HERE WE GO!!!
SO I say to all my friends who might be reading this we will need volunteers on the 22nd of February at the Naples Fire Station at 1 pm to help us out. It is fun and goes fast with many hands. 
 Stephanie and Colette
Guess Who??

No comments: