1st. Grandchild are God's hand in my life. I had the best time with my grandchildren. Most of you that know me, know that I am bus bee, a Martha you might say. Yes I am always clean up and taking care of what ever is happening at my home. Sometimes, most of the time I don't stop to smell the roses. I did these last 3 weeks. I worked 1/2 days. I let the house be messy. I let others cook in my kitchen. I played with my grandchildren like never before. I had the best three weeks of my life thus far! So here are a few pictures of my beautiful babes. I call Harmon little blue eyes. Don't you agree? He can sign and say a few words like DOG, food, more, mom and dad. He is a busy bee and wanted to get into everything in site. He loved the stroller most of the time. He LOVED the swing grandpa made. He loved the garden and wanted to play in the dirt all the time. He also loved the water in the pool. He loved outside and was happy if I would stay out all day with him. He ALWAYS cried when I took him in.
2nd. Carolineism's were the best. She is getting so grown up. Matt would have her say the pledge of allegiance for us. When she wore this backpack she looked so grown up. She can sing I am a child of God. She loved to go her Primary class here at our Ward. She was the bell of the ball.
Grandpa took her and Harmon to IFH to see the chickens and bunny's. She also saw this horse and had a ride. Took brother along as well. Grandpa is going to make her a cowgirl for sure!
She can talk up a storm here are a few of her idea's. Gram push me higher in the air I go. I am the Yee Ha Girl. Let's swing. Read me a story, can we watch Mickey? Oh grammy I love your shoes. They were my black church shoes. It was so cute. I need my toes and fingers painted. She is the best on cue smiler I know. I am a Yee Ha girl! I am almost 3 gram. I don't like that and I would say well you haven't tried it Caroline would say I know but I still don't like it.
3rd. My kids. How do I love these girls and this one boy. Let me count the ways. It was Matt's birthday so we went out to eat. He is always so thankful for what we do. He is a good dad and loves the kids. He is also a great husband. He and Raquel were able to go to the Temple while they were in Vernal.
Raquel is a good mom. Always putting the children first before herself. She is a good teacher for them and you can see it in the behavior of the kids. They mind her and respect her. Ok maybe Harmon isn't minding yet but he is getting the idea. She is beautiful and smart. She worked the whole time she was here and it was hard some days but she did it. She had some bad allergy's while she was home. It always makes me feel so bad for her never know how to help her.
Joleen was our cook and babysitter. Never complaining about it either. She is eating a plant based diet and she showed us some new ways to eat. I learned a lot and appreciated all the meals she cooked. We had pizza on the grill and it was Fabulous! Veggies burgers, pasta with veggies, lots of beans. Carrot muffins and they are really good. She was working on her interviews that are going on right now in California. She is doing well and feels good about it so far. Next year at this time she will be moving to a school some where in the USA for her first big teaching job.
Oh I almost forgot to let you all know we got to see baby Fern and she is looking fine. Growing and moving all over the place. It was such a miracle to see a baby in the womb. I still can't believe we can do such a thing. We are very excited for her to get here. Sometime around Thanksgiving.
Over all I had the best three weeks with my children and grandchildren that a grammy could ask for. I want to make this a annual event. 3 weeks at grammy K's. Next July! see ya then!





1 comment:
So fun! Love you all!
Post a Comment