I am amazed at what blessings I see each week. I know I say that a lot but it is true. So here goes for this week.
1. Hard work! Mark loves hard work. He has a farm or ranch, we aren't sure what to call it these days. We have one horse and seven acres for Sargent to run around and enjoy. But really I think it is Marks place to run and play. He spends a lot of time there and I wanted to share a few pictures of his HARD work. This week he is replacing the fence that the animals have broken and tore apart. This is once every 10 to 20 year project. Seems like we just did it. I love the Kremin sign he has on the barn. He got it from his uncle Arnold who lived in the Seattle area most of his life. It is prefect for Mark and when he got it, it was put up right away. Mark built the barn a few years ago. Each year we have to harvest the hay for the winter months. I am so glad Mark has this place for his own enjoyment.
2. This week is missionaries. Dakota King is my bosses son and he spoke Sunday as he leaves in two weeks for the Mexico City MTC. He is going to Minneapolis Minnesota, Spanish speaking. He will spend a month or so in Mexico and then to the BIG city of Minneapolis. He gave a great talk about the power of the Book of Mormon. We had a nice dinner after at Tim and Melinda's home. It was a great day.
After that I went to the World Wide Training for missionaries that was broadcasted over the LDS church system. We heard from many people but some of the things that stood out to me was the freedom that missionaries will have to use the multimedia to communicate and teach the gospel going forward. It also talked about all member's loving and serving. That is Gods way and we need to put ourselves out there and show people that God lives and loves them. It was an AWESOME meeting.
3. The Scouts! What a great calling this is. I love my little band of warriors. Last week we hiked about 2 miles and then we cleaned up the road in front of the cemetery. They did a great job and were very good. Our patrol leader is Dylan, then there is John, Brandon, Dakota, Andrew, and we had a visitor named Easton. Anna and I were the fearless leaders. LOVED IT!!
#1
#2
#3
No comments:
Post a Comment