Monday, December 24, 2012

Good Men!

Yesterday in our Relief Society lesson we talked about being an influence for good. I felt so much joy and peace as I thought about my son in law who is going to school currently at Hillsdale College here in Hillsdale Michigan and how and why he is there. When he went to Washington DC to work for Senator Mike Lee he was offered this great opportunity to go to school and further his education about and on the constitution of the United States of America. We need all the good men we can get and he is one of them. I am so proud of him and know that he will be an INFLUENCE FOR GOOD. He and his little family live in a small town where their influence is being felt as they serve in their ward, school and are good neighbors. I am a proud mom and needed to write this down before I forget the feelings I am having today. 
These men have a big responsibility and we need to pray for our leaders to have the strength to lead us.

1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

Thank you, Colette! Sharing those feelings has blessed me with tears of joy! Love you!