I have learned more about my Savior and myself this year then EVER before in my life. I have had good teachers and have studied more then ever this year. I am thankful for My Father in Heaven for helping me learn about him and his plan. My faith has grown so much. I have learned more about the Bible and it's relationship to the BOM. As I have learned and applied more of the lessons in the BOM this year my testimony has grown in so many ways. As I have followed the counsel I have learned I feel peace and comfort. I am learning that Love is the reason we are here on this earth. Kindness is a gift that if we don't have we must search out. My testimony has strengthened and I am so thankful for this year.
Joseph Smith once declared all things that pertain to our religion are appendages to the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Mary and Joseph. I am so thankful for their willingness to be the Saviors parents. What a great sacrifice that must have been in that time. The shame and the scorning they must have received. I hope I can be that faithful.
I love Christmas and am so thankful that our family will once again be all together for this season.


No comments:
Post a Comment