Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weather!

We need rain and snow in Utah as our reservoirs are empty and our mountains have no snow. On Sunday the 21st I went for a walk and took this picture of a big old cottonwood by my  house. This picture doesn't do it much justice. It was so beautiful.  

 Then on Tuesday morning we woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow. It was so AWESOME. The mountain was covered and has seen a few more snow storms since that day. I am thankful for the moisture and pray we get more. 
 Then on Friday we heard the news that Sandy the Perfect Storm was going to hit the East Coast of the US. I have to say I was counting my blessings that my little east coast family has moved inland a bit. Oh how God works is a miracle. Our prayers go out to all our friends there who are dealing without power and many other live comforts. God Bless you all. 



1 comment:

Mama Bell said...

I was grateful they were not in Maryland as well. My brother in Delaware said they did ok and still had power. They were lucky.