Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Girl weekend!

Cindy sent out a email a few weeks ago saying she and Lesha were going to go golfing in Heber and wanted to invite all who wanted to come. Paris, Cyd and I were the only ones who ended up going. NO I didn't golf but I did shop and got me some new work clothes. I did a little Christmas shopping as well. It was really fun. 
 We ate dinner at the Red Rock Cafe in Park City.  I had carrot bisque it was AWESOME. 
 Cyd came down on Saturday and golfed with Cindy and Lesha and then meet US shoppers in Park City. 
 We had fun shopping for a hour and then I had to get on the road. Cyd and Paris shopped for a few more hours and then departed for home. Cyd lives in Bountiful. 
 Aren't hats fun!!
They talked me into buying this one. Thanks everyone for coming it was great fun. Oh by the way we stayed at the Home Stead and it was so nice!! Great place for our next slumber party. We laughed for hours. In the morning Paris and I went walking and the golfers headed for the course. It was a bit chilly so Cindy wore leg warmers with her shorts. It was a great sight but we didn't get any pictures. next time!!

1 comment:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Love you and your girlfriends, we are so alike you and I. I hope I am doing this with my girlfriends when I am your age.