Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Daniela's Quilt!


When Dani and Jens told us they were getting married this summer I asked her what she wanted from us for a gift. She thought about it for a while and then reluctantly told me a homemade quilt would be nice. But that we didn't REALLY need to get her that but it was the wish of her heart. How could I not do it. I asked Raquel if she had anything up her sleeve and look what she pulled off. She pieced the blocks together and I had some friends of mine Diane and Maddy Hansen help me do the borders. Ok they did the borders and I put out the cash. 
 Isn't it beautiful? I loved it some much and hoped that Dani and Jens would too. 
 We put minky on the back, it was so soft. 
 It all matched so well. Thanks Raquel, Diane and Maddie for all your hard work. 
Now here is the happy face when she got it. I asked her for a picture with it. Isn't she happy?? We  love you guys and hope you enjoy it. It was made with Love!!