Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life and Times of Gammy!


This mom is in love with her new man!!

Here is Mr. Harmon in his new outfit Aunt Laurie and Uncle Bill gave him. Is't he styling and look how happy he is to be sporting such a great outfit. 



Ok so today Raquel and Harmon had a long night and so Miss C and I went to the Mall so they could sleep. They have a train there that gives ride (for $3) a ride. So as the smart grandma I am I thought she would love it. Boy was I right!! Until it was time to get off. BIG mistake to start out my 2 hour stay at the mall. 
 I mean, look at this face, isn't she happy!
It gets better!
 SEE!!!
Then it ended and I was the worst grandma in the Mall. 





SUNDAY WE ALL DRESSED UP AND HAD SOME PICTURES!
 SHE IS SUCH A CUTIE PIE!
 AND BROTHER TOO!
 SLEEPING IS THE GREATEST ON GAMMY, AS CAROLINE SAYS!

 NOW LOOK AT ME DO IT BY MYSELF, REALLY I CAN SO DON'T HELP ME GAMMY!
SEE!
SEE ME GAMMY!

Quinoa Red Stuffed Peppers. VERY good. We spiced it up with some green chili Verde sauce. For recipe click here

4 comments:

Mama Bell said...

Looks like you are having a blast! Fun times ahead. I sure want to try that recipe as well, looks yummy! Did Matt eat it?

Tina said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Caroline is lucky to have such a great Gammy (that's what Brielle calls my Mom too) Enjoy that sweet baby!

crush said...

Such adorable pictures!!! And yes, I want to know if Matt at that! It looks divine, but Matt has broken taste buds, so I wondered if he tried it!

Hope said...

you're such a mean gammy to not let her ride the train hours on end! ;)
I have 3 red peppers in my fridge so guess what I'm trying for lunch this week?! Thank you!