I am the Webloes Leader and Roberta Poglajen is my helper. Bike Safety was the activity on this day. I will have you know that Robert and I both rode a bike and did a jump.. Here is our crew starting left to right Parker Kremin ( he was visiting) Karson Pederson, Stockton Redding, me, Colton Gardner, Roberta, Landon Jones, Michael Jones, Ty Winn, Grayson Gothard.
Next week we did the Rock Wall at the rec center in Vernal. Ty and I were racing, well as you can see he won. He was coming back before I even got half way up.
Lets go!
Ty is winning!
Grayson-me-Ty-Colton
We had a good time!
3 comments:
looking good lady!
so fun! Those boys don't know how lucky they are to have a leader who's willing to just jump right in with them!
I am impressed at you climbing that rock! Way to go!! And what a great scout leader!!!
Post a Comment