All a mom wants for Mother's Day is to be with family. That's what I got this year. Well not all my family but 50% were home and it was heaven. 1st We meaning Raquel and I got these flowers from her wonderful honey, Mathew Dan Bell. They were so pretty. Thanks Matt
On Mother's Day morning I brought this hat down to show the family I was going to wear it to church. JK! Miss Caroline looked at it and said HAT. She wanted to wear it and she is looking pretty styling in it. It does mean something to me in that it was my Grandma Fern's hat. She and her friend bought them for their selves one year when they lived at the Care Center. They were so cute in them.
Here we are going to church!
I made dinner for my mom and Raquel and we ate on china! I wish I had gotten a picture of my mom.
Is't this apron so cute. Joleen gave it to me for Mother's day. I LOVE IT!!
Thank you EVERYONE for making my day so wonderful! I love you all!

2 comments:
What a great day! Love you!
I think you totally should have worn the hat. Make a statement!
Post a Comment