Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Up-dates







Remodeling is hard dirty work but someone has to do it. Here are the boys, Mark, Brent, Ben and Clint mixing and shoveling the cement. It was really dusty in that room. I had dirt in my nose all day.








Here is the finished product. One wall done and three to go. It only took these guys 1 hour to pour it. Looks great! Thank you so much!




The washroom. Can you see the sink and the potty?? They aren't there yet but I can see them...









Washer and Dryer area. So exciting! Tomorrow I think they will do the texture.








Weight Watchers! I have been going since Feb and I made my goal weight and that means I don't have to pay anymore!! HURRAY! everyone has asked me how much weight I have lost and I say 100 pounds and if they don't know me they say WOW that is great. If they do know me they look at me "like right". Well to be honest I have lose 20 pounds 5 times over the years and that is 100 pounds. I feel good and I look better then I have in a few years. I am still going to WW so I can stay on track. Thank you to all who have supported me and helped me along the way. Mark says I need new pants.





3 comments:

Mama Bell said...

You are my hero!! Yahoo! I met my weight watchers goal three years ago. I go once a month to be weighed and it has really helped me to rein myself back when I have started to gain again. And you will be so happy with the remodel. . .it will change your life! Ha!

Keisha said...

You look amazing. So proud of you!

Josh and Kristen said...

You look awesome! You're hard work has paid off and you are truly and inspiration to me! I love you!