Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Boss

Turn around is fair play. Through out the year he has given all of his friends and high school pals a very hard time as we all turned 50 before he. Melinda his wife turned 50 in February and he is always saying how he married the OLDER women. Well he got it back from ALL of us except that dear cute wife of his. Mariann made posters of him in High School lifting weights and put on the picture the words "THE KING IS 50". She put them all over main street businesses. It was great. We decided to go with the same wording on the Wendy's sign and in the office decor. Cake included. His cake was really cute but I got it a day early and then I tried to move it and when I did I made the frosting fall and the cake melted because it wouldn't fit back in the fridge.

WHO CARES!! it was great. Thank you Aimee.

Well what can I say except "HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN".

He is a GREAT boss. I love him!!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

i love him too! sooo glad you did a party for him. xoxo