So for Fathers Day the girls got Mark a gnome for the garden. He keeps saying he wants one. Joleen said he is the first 50 year old with a garden gnome. He loved it.

The best part about Father's day is I get to rewards as well. All our girls were home and it felt GREAT!.

Miss Caroline loved the slid.

And the swing. She laughed and laughed.

She has 2 teeth can you see them??

Thanks girls for coming out.
2 comments:
Oh so sweet! I can't remember a baby who loves to swing at such an early age. Usually they get scared because it takes their breath away! She loves it! Cute pictures! And it was great to see Jo. . .love that girl!
Seriously. I cannot get enough of that little girl!!! I'm sure you feel the same! :o) Sure do love you and your family. XOXO
Post a Comment