Monday, May 16, 2011

I've never been happier in my life then NOW!!

I turned 50 this year, I have a grand baby, everyone is healthy and happy, Mark is WONDERFUL to me. I have a great boss, I work at the Temple one day a week, I teach the webloes. I go to weight watchers and have lose 13.5 pounds in 12 weeks. What more can a girl ask for. Where does this come from? I wanted to share today WHY I am so happy. What is the source and where does it come from? 2 Nephi 2:25 "Men are that they might have joy". I have been studying a talk give this month at a college graduation titled "Happy Fruit" by Brother Michael Murray. Here are a few of his words. http://devotional.byuh.edu/script/happy-fruit
If you hit the link you can read the whole thing. Anyway here goes.

"Get rid of your Bad Thinking. Turn to the Lord in heart, might, mind and strength. Repent! This literally means turn in a new direction! Breath different. Think different. Live different. And in a relatively short period of time you will become happier than you have ever been in your life."

My happiness comes from trusting the Lord and following him. I am NOT perfect but I am trying to do his will and get rid of bad thinking. This is a really good talk. I hope you take a few minutes and read it. Love Colette

1 comment:

Chocokate said...

Colette, I LOVE reading your blog! It is so uplifting. I think you are pretty close to perfect! Thank you for your friendship! And sorry I am not so good at blogging! One of these days I will update! love ya tons! Katie