I got a new calling and I was a BIT over whelmed with it when this is what I was given. I am the Webloes leader. I had a melt down.
My mom saved the day by helping me clean it out and through much away. Thanks mom!
After
We also are starting a new remodel project and Raquel had 13 totes at our house with her stuff, so it was a weekend project. She had fun going through and she condensed it to 5 totes. Go Raquel.
We took pictures of much of what she had and then in the garbage it went. These were all her baseball trophy's. She as a great little player. We even found a VCR tape of her at a softball camp at BYU. She was pretty good.
Miss Caroline had to help as well. As we were cleaning she had something in her month and I went to check it out and it was a piece of glass. I was so stressed but got it out with no problems. A few weeks ago one of the pictures on the wall fell off and broke. I cleaned it up real good so I thought. She found one big piece. Sorry sweetty!
Caroline and Grandpa having fun night!
April 30th was a very busy weekend for weddings.
Vernal wedding was Derrick and Amberly Jaramillo. They are good friends of Raquels and Joleens.
Then we were off to Grand Junction to another friends wedding at the St Joseph Catholic church. It was beautiful and done very well. The father was very cute and gave them some great advice. They looked happy. We have know Kathryn since she was a little girl. She lived across the street from us for 10 years but has been gone for that long. Her and Raquel played together for years. Lots of memories.
We also are starting a new remodel project and Raquel had 13 totes at our house with her stuff, so it was a weekend project. She had fun going through and she condensed it to 5 totes. Go Raquel.
Miss Caroline had to help as well. As we were cleaning she had something in her month and I went to check it out and it was a piece of glass. I was so stressed but got it out with no problems. A few weeks ago one of the pictures on the wall fell off and broke. I cleaned it up real good so I thought. She found one big piece. Sorry sweetty!
Caroline and Grandpa having fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment