Saturday, March 26, 2011

What a Week!

Gods hand is in my life and all of yours. This week I got home on Tuesday and I needed my running shoes on. Work was crazy. My little brother Lance has been in the critical Care unit at St. Marks in SLC we almost lost him. A friend of ours had a son die of a heart attack, he was 27. Another friend had her sister hit while riding her bike and is in critical condition. Kristen is sick. Josh is doing pretty good. We had friends get married, have babies. Worked at the Temple. Witnessed a sealing of a family.
Girls parties and laughing.
So many joys and sorrows. God is there and he loves us. I found a scripture in
Revelations 21:4 and it says (thank you Rosey)
"God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain:".
This is a promise to the those of over come this life.
My faith is in Jesus Christ and not in out comes! I am so thankful for faith in Christ and I work on it every day!
Count your blessings!

No comments: