Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alaska-AGAIN!

Mark has been going to fish in Alaska for years. This was his 6th trip to fish. Each time he has taken different yet friends. This time he took Keith Caldwell, Dee Bambrough and Mark Caldwell. As you can see from this picture they are all trying to use their camera's as Mark is taking their picture. It was so funny I thought I should post it.
Here is their home away from home for the week of August 17th to the 21st.
They didn't have a great week fishing but here are some Halibut they got the 2nd day!

They fished 4 days straight and that is all they did. They cooked their own meals for the most part and enjoyed each other's company. The weather wasn't to good and they all felt a little sick.

They ended up with 5 coolers of fish. That gave each family about 80 pounds of fish. Halibut and Salmon. Price pre pound $23.87 not on sale this trip!! As Mark would say I had to provide for the family. LOL! NOT! This was just for fun!!

1 comment:

Hope said...

I thought fishing in Alaska was SO fun - definitely a highlight of the trip for me!